Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hello! It's Nice To Meet You!

Hi!

I decided that before I even started blogging about everything and anything, I would introduce myself to those of you keen enough to read my ramblings. And so, without anymore dallying on my part, here's some random wee facts about me. 

My name is Victoria Warnock- but I have been known to answer to V, Vicky, Vicky-Toria, Vic, Vickydoubleyou and Victor (although the last one isn't necessarily by choice!)
I'm 5'3.
I think my hair is my best feature- when it isn't making me look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards.
I was originally studying to be a school teacher but I've always wanted to do something related to fashion and journalism.
I have far too many clothes for my own good, and I never have anything to wear.
I was born and raised in Glasgow.
I'm a second year student at the University of Stirling.
At least 1/3 of my wardrobe is made up of vintage finds.
My most prized possession is my Alexander McQueen scarf.
I love living in Scotland because the landscape reminds me of fairy-tales and magic.
I generally don't care about what people think of me- but I do have bad days sometimes and I'm secretly quite sensitive.
My best memories are of spending time with my friends- waking up the morning after an amazing night out and thinking "What happened last night and who the hell is spooning me?! Oh, it's so-and-so. Let's go back to sleep now!"

Well, I've rambled and if you've managed to make it through this- Thanks!!!  And keep checking because eventually this blog WILL get more interesting.

Bye for now!
Love, 

2 comments:

  1. Are you secretly my twin cause we sound exactly alike.... even down to the height!!!!
    xx Elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a possibility- I've always thought there must be SOMEONE else like me out there :) Nice to meet you, sista from another mista :P ! :)V <3

      Delete